Happy New Year!

Jan 1

In Thanks at 9:29am

Best to all for the coming year. And many thanks to readers who have dropped by the blog from time to time. Looking forward to more adventures in 2014! This is a super quiet week here around the studio, as we gear up and try our best to lurch forward into the new calendar. I’ll kick start the blog in the next few days, and we’ll be off once again, chasing pictures and pixels. Hope everyone has a safe, wonderful start to 2014, and best to all, as always!!!

More tk…

15 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

Mark Umbrella says:

on January 1, 2014 at 9:45 am

Thank you Joe for your wishes and for the entire magic work you do and share!
I wish you be super healthy and happiest in 2014 and onwards!

Cheers!

John says:

on January 1, 2014 at 9:53 am

Thanks for the time you spend sharing your talents and experiences. As a lot of us go back to a job that surrounds us with 4 walls, we only need to go as far as your blog to find an escape to what we enjoy. Looking forward to what you will bring us in 2014.

MaryT says:

on January 1, 2014 at 10:03 am

Happy New Year to you too Joe! Thanks for all you do for us!

Francois says:

on January 1, 2014 at 10:13 am

Thanks for the good wishes. Hope your 2014 is great and looking forward to inspirational lessons from you.

Lewisw says:

on January 1, 2014 at 10:45 am

Happy New Year, Joe,to your family, and crew.

Alex Sahagun says:

on January 1, 2014 at 11:42 am

Same back to you! And thank you for sharing! We will be waiting to read more about those adventures! My best wishes for you and everybody at the studio!

John Harndeń says:

on January 1, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Love your work and insights. A great inspiration to us all.
Keep on keeping on…
The best camera is the one I have with me,
My best picture I haven’t taken yet.
Cheers and Happy new year with health and prosperity
John.

Nat says:

on January 1, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Happy New Year to you too Joe. I’m sat in the Delta lounge at Atlanta airport and really not chasing any pictures. Way too sleepy ;) !

John Hanon says:

on January 2, 2014 at 4:04 am

Best wishes 2U 2 Joe! Hope you will continue to spread the good words!

Stephan says:

on January 2, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Happy New Year Joe. All the best for 2014.
Hope to see you soon again here in Switzerland.
cheers
stephan

Jim Donahue says:

on January 2, 2014 at 9:33 pm

And best wishes to the McNally family

Joe Howe says:

on January 2, 2014 at 10:53 pm

Happy New Year to you and your family Joe.
Hopefully we’ll see you up in Calgary again soon!

Cheers!

Curt Clayton says:

on January 3, 2014 at 1:53 pm

All the best to you, Joe! Looking forward to seeing more of your great work in 2014!

Cheryl Tadin says:

on January 4, 2014 at 10:16 am

Happy Pixels to you and your family as well.
Hope to see you again in St Louis.

Doug Evans says:

on January 4, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Happy New Year Joe!

You guys are frequently in my thoughts as I play with my warped, soft photons and unruly pixels (damn things so rarely do what I want!). Your influence as well as your teachings (in all it’s forms) surround me and shape who I am – meeting you back whenever has forever changed my life – and I’m thankful every year and on those rare occasions where I toss my camera in the air and a decent image is the result I utter a “Thanks Joe!” Well it’s your influence and wisdom that shape those successes – just wish it’d hit me more often! -sigh-

Hope I have the good fortune of a McNally event sometime in 2014! I am in transition (moving, likely down your way) – so let me know if you need another body to lend a hand at the infamous McNally studio and spirit shoppe! ;-)

Take care Joe!