But Then, He Got Distracted….

Dec 7

In Friends at 1:55pm

nigel-and-squir1

And I’ve gotten some work done:-)  Photo by Anne Cahill.

9 Responses to “But Then, He Got Distracted….”

Jay Rodriguez says:

on December 7, 2009 at 2:00 pm

NIGEL!!!!!!

Cindy Farr-Weinfeld says:

on December 7, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Cute! What fickle friends cats make!

Larry Eiss says:

on December 7, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Joe! Annie needs to spend more time behind the viewfinder. She’s got talent. I’m sure you know that, but please convince her to show more of her work!

Very cool!

Ranger 9 says:

on December 7, 2009 at 3:17 pm

I suppose you saw all those stories* last week about the how-do-cats-spend-their-time survey conducted by hanging cameras around their necks…? (Turns out “looking out the window” was the big winner…)

Might be interesting to try that experiment around the McNally household, although I’m not sure even a 20-pounder would have a strong enough neck to handle a D3x. But I guess the real challenge would be getting his brother to hold the SB-900 and Trigrip…

*e.g., http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/03/cat-cams-what-do-cats-do-_n_379127.html

mk says:

on December 7, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Can Nigel confirm that squirrel tastes just like chicken?

Scott Holstein says:

on December 8, 2009 at 10:24 am

That’s a big ole squirrel, Joe.

TrevJ says:

on December 8, 2009 at 10:37 am

This was shot at your home, Joe? I knew it! I knew it! You’re a closet Moose Peterson, aren’t you?!? All that trash talkin ’bout naturey crap while on DLWS was purely a cover, wasn’t it? We’re on to you now Nature Boy! :-)

Denise says:

on December 8, 2009 at 6:17 pm

You may have seen this already, but if not, check out the videos about Simon’s cat… this is the link to my favorite… he has 5 others.. definitely funny for people owned by ca..

love reading about Nigel.. :)

Matt Hunt says:

on December 8, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Kitty here puts her paws on the keys (no idea what she did to Lightroom earlier) or rests her head on my typing hand. Glad to know this is a global issue!